Post Office account update

Post Office – If you know of someone who normally uses a Post Office card Account and are now unable to do so, they can nominate someone they trust to become a permanent Agent on their account.  The nominated person will be given their own card and PIN to collect cash for the person using the service.  To nominate a Permanent Agent, ask for a Permanent Agent access form (P6163), available from most Post Office branches.  Obviously there is a risk here but good to know.