Nominations are open to you to nominate a young person who has made a difference to your organisation or within your community.
Do you know a young person who has made an outstanding contribution to volunteering in their local area? Do they stand out from the rest, go above and beyond and exceed all expectations? Then why not nominate them for a Summit Award?
Young volunteers must be:
- Resident in Scotland
- Aged between 12-25
- Nominated by either: the organisation they volunteer for, their school, college or University or local Saltire delivery office (or Third Sector Interface)
- Not a previous Summit Award winner
Nominations can be made using this form [scroll down]and submitted to your local TSI, your local Saltire delivery office. Nominations will then be considered and peer assessed by your local Summit Panel, made up of young volunteers. Summit Panels generally meet 2-3 times every year and closing dates for nominations for each meeting can be obtained from your local TSI (details can be found on our Contact Us page)
When making a nomination, please tell us about:
- The volunteering role the young person undertakes within your organisation
- What difference have they made and what impact has their volunteering had, both on themselves and others?
- How they stand out from other volunteers, what makes them exceptional?
- In what ways do they show their commitment to the role/your organisation?
You can also contact your local coordinator, Catherine Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. DEADLINE end July.