Applications for the NHS Highland Third Sector Funding have just opened.
NHS Highland believes that a thriving third sector is a real asset to the Highlands. By way of commitment to this, it has created a new application process for the funding of third sector providers delivering services to adults aged 18, living in Highland.
This new process will be open to third sector providers that deliver activities/services aligned to NHS Highland’s strategic and mission-critical objectives as detailed below, and can demonstrate measurable value and positive impact to the lives of people living in Highland:
- Keeping people out of hospital
- Expediting their return home
- Helping to keep people living independently at home for as long as possible
A single application process opened April 8th and will close on May 15th 2019, with funding available for the following periods:
- October 1st 2019 –March 31st 2020, up to a maximum of £25,000
- April 2020 1st –March 31st 2021, up to a maximum of £49,999
to find out more and get an application form go to https://www.nhshighland.scot.nhs.uk/Publications/Pages/publicationsmain.aspx