Good Governance Training, Monday 12th March, 10.30-3pm
- Your members what are they?, Ever wondered why you have members and why they are there
- How your committee works
- How your group is made up
- Understand your legal documents, constitution, trust deeds, articles & memorandum, leases contracts, OSCR
- Roles and responsibilities of director/committee members
- The training will allow time for questions as there may be other areas that you would like to be covered. This training is suitable for staff and committee members.
Training to be held at Lairg Community Centre, Main Street, Lairg, Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
TO BOOK A PLACE CONTACT YVONNE HENDRY, 609960/Helen 01955603453, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Telford House, Williamson Street, Wick. This training is funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise