Volunteer Scotland are offering many free online training courses, including this one in conjunction with the open university. Click link to find out more.
Working with the Open University (Centre for Voluntary Sector Leadership at The Open University Business School) we have created this space for you to learn at your own pace, at a venue of your choice and with time built in for you to reflect.
All of our online courses are free and we aim to encourage you to think about the; volunteer voice, how these learning topics impact on your current situation and discuss the ideas and concepts within your club, group or organisation.
We hope you enjoy these courses and would welcome any feedback as we are keen to learn and improve our offer.
Why choose an online course?
- No need to spend time and money travelling.
- Short session times mean you don’t need to take too much time out of your day.
- Our courses are between 14 – 24 learning hours and they are open 24 hours a day, so you choose when to learn.
- There will be time between courses to implement and reflect on practice.
- You will make new contacts and have access to resources after the sessions.