Development Grants are available in 2019/20 to help Scottish community-led organisations to scope out a potential climate action project.
CCF Development Grants up to £500 (per organisation) are intended to:
- Enable community-led organisations to develop ideas for a climate change action project which would support low-carbon behaviour changes, increase climate literacy and reduce carbon emissions.
- Assist in progressing to a full CCF Grant application or similar activities for another funder.
- Organise a community consultation event and survey work.
- Engaging a consultant or advisor to support project development.
- Cover expenses associated with visit(s) to other projects/organisations within Scotland (flights excluded).
- Develop a low-carbon project idea.
To find ouit more go to, next closing date 19th July