FOR ALL NEW OPPORTUNITIES OR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE CONTACT CATHERINE AT firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01955 605002
Pultenytown Peoples Project -PPP
Volunteers to help with Catering
Can you help serve Tea/coffee and chat with older people at the group held on Wednesdays 12-2.30pm in the PPP centre, Wick. Volunteers help out with general kitchen duties and socialise with the people coming along. An hour or two would be greatly appreciated.
Home-Start Caithness are recruiting new Trustees
Can you spare a couple of hours a month to help change lives.
The role of the Trustee
You may bring a particular expertise to the board, such as professional skills in finance, IT, business, personnel management or marketing and PR, but equally as important are listening and communication skills, commitment and common sense.
- Attend Board meetings. These are held every eight weeks or so and do not usually last more than an hour. All relevant papers are sent out at least one week in advance.
- You may be required to attend other meetings occasionally and help with the strategic planning and direction of the organization.
Our commitment to you
- You will receive induction and ongoing training.
- The opportunity to meet up with other Trustees from Home-Starts in Scotland and across the UK.
- We pay your expenses.
- We hold social events for our Trustees and Volunteers.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
Meet new People
Gain new skills
Helping services/organisations continue
Feel good factor Go on- DON’T WAIT TO BE ASKED