The 2016 SURF Awards are open to any regeneration project in Scotland that is currently in operation or has been completed within two years of the September 2016 closing date.
There will be five categories of entry:Scotland’s Most Improved Town
- Large Scale Infrastructure
- Youth Employability: Removing Barriers
- Creative Regeneration
- Community Led Regeneration
The timescale is as follows:
- 19 Sept: Closing date for applications
- October & November: Assessment, shortlisting and site visits by independent judging panel
- 6 December: Results announced by leading politician at convivial Presentation Dinner event
The 2016 SURF Awards process is delivered by SURF in partnership with the Scottish Government, and with additional support from Architecture & Design Scotland, Creative Scotland, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Scotland’s Towns Partnership, and Skills Development Scotland.
For more information and how to apply go to http://www.scotregen.co.uk/surf-awards/ :