Please check below to see if you and your project are eligible to apply. If you meet any of the below, it's a good start! Please be sure to read our guidance notes for full details on funding criteria.
WHAT TYPE OF ORGANISATION?
Does your organisation fall under one of these types?
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other consitutued community group
If so, then you are probably eligible to apply for funds. However your organisation must be a registered charity if you wish to apply for over £2,000. For further information go to
All applicants are required to complete our Online Application Form, next closing date Thu 1st Sep – Fri 30th Sep 2016 (5pm)