The Caithness Volunteer Centre is still located in Telford House Wick. It is part of Caithness Voluntary Group [CVG].
We are able to provide Voluntary Groups and individuals wishing to volunteer with the following services:
- Help you to find a volunteering opportunity [Go to opportunity page]
- Promote your volunteer opportunity to find new volunteers for your organisation
- Disclosures - Volunteers can access free PVG disclosures - this office is registered as a Trusted Partner& Intermediary Body [helping smaller organisations to register]... http://www.crbs.org.uk
- Good Practice - Advice on Policies for involving volunteers
- Radio Slots - Monthly on Caithness FM Community Slot [Tuesday evenings]
- Volunteer Manager Network Forums - Bi-monthly meetings for groups to share information with other coordinators in the area.
- This office is the local contact Point for the SALTIRE AWARDS http://WWW.saltireawards.org.uk
- Volunteer Friendly Awards - This award is for organisations using volunteers. The group can achieve a quality standard award in good practice… find out more… http://www.volunteerfriendly.org
Contact Catherine at the Caithness Volunteer Centre and she will be happy to help with any of these services.
Tel: 01955 605002